Online Athletic Clearance and Registration
Welcome to our new Athletic Clearance process. We have replaced the old paper-based system with a new electronic version. Please enjoy the streamlined system.
To get your athlete cleared to play UC Academy Athletics we require the following items be complete:
1. Student registered on www.homecampus.com
2. Parent information signed
3. Student information signed
4. Read student athlete handbook & acknowledge with signature
5. Physician evaluation uploaded or emailed to Susan Mahony at smahony@UCAcademy.org (Please find document under the “Resources” tab.
6. Complete all health insurance information and digital photo of health card.
7. A valid email must be provided for at least one parent and the athlete.
**If ALL information is not completed, uploaded, filled in and signed, your athlete is NOT CLEARED to play a UCA sport. He or she will not play!
To get started, click the link below
For questions or help, contact Susan Mahony in the Athletic Department, at smahony@UCAcademy.org or call directly, office: 909-581-7793 or text: 909-971-7700.