Eagles Adventure Camp registration is now open! Eagles Adventure Camp (previously known as Camp Kahuna) is our summer program that will run from June 12th to August 4th from 8am to 4pm, Monday- Friday. We will have before and after camp care available starting at 6:30 am and closing at 6:00 pm. Camp is available for incoming 1st- 6th grade UCA students enrolled for the 2023-2024 school year. If you are interested in having your student attend Eagles Adventure Camp, the registration link is below. Informational packets are available in the Elementary Office.
What to know before registering your student(s):
- Camp registration can only be completed online via the links below.
- There is no paper registration packet as in previous years.
- Cash, check or credit card will not reserve your student’s spot if the registration hasn’t been completed via the online link.
- Your student must be accepted and enrolled for the 2023-2024 school year to attend camp. Verification will be completed upon and or after registration.
- If you have one or more children, you will need to complete a link per child depending on their grade level going into the 2023-24 school year. (i.e. If your student is currently in kindergarten and is enrolled for the 2023-24, you will complete the 1st grade link.)
- Grade level spots are limited, spots are based on registration completion and payment clearance.
- Pricing available via the Parent Square Announcement
- All Deposits/Registration Fee are Non-Refundable & Non-Transferable
Please direct any questions to the Camp Director, Mrs. Espino at Respino@ucacademy.org or (909) 581-7792. We look forward to a wonderful summer together!