Admissions Process & Requirements
Thank you for your interest in UC Academy! To help you through the application process, please review the following information.
Applying is easy using our application process online. Our application simplifies submission and provides parents a tool for tracking online the status of their admission after their application has been submitted!
Please note: all international applicants must contact the International Student Program Department at ISP@UCAcademy.org in order to apply.
1. Application– complete the application online, upload the required documents, and submit with a non-refundable fee of $100 (payable by credit or debit card) for each application.
2. Testing– once the application is submitted (including all supplemental forms) students will be scheduled to take the entrance assessment.
3. Family Interview– a personal interview with both parents and student(s) will be scheduled with the administration following the testing date.
4. Acceptance– after the interview, families will be notified by letter and/or email of their child’s admission status. The registration fee becomes due upon acceptance into UC Academy.
- Students entering Kindergarten must be 5 years old by September 1, 2022.
- Students applying to High School must have an academic GPA of 2.0 to be considered for admission.
- Under no circumstances will UC Academy allow a student to start school who has not completed the entire application and enrollment process.
- ALL required documents listed must be uploaded in order to submit the application:
- Kindergarten Applicants- official county birth certificate, current immunization record, and preschool teacher recommendation form (email address required).
- 1st – 5th Grade Applicants- most recent & previous year report cards, standardized test scores, current immunization record, and principal recommendation form (email address required).
- 6th – 12th Grade Applicants- most recent & previous year report cards, standardized test scores, current immunization record, and principal/english teacher/math teacher recommendation forms (email addresses required). Transcripts required for 10th-12th grade applicants.
Attendance at UC Academy is a privilege and admittance is by application only. Acceptance, including terms and conditions, is determined by administration.
If you have any questions throughout the registration process, please contact our Admissions Coordinator, Renee Martinez, at
(909) 758-8747 or email@example.com.